What's new

Supper guest

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,200
Reaction score
15,871
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The cats were done eating. I’m having my pepper steak for supper.
This guy shows up to check the cat pans (gleaning). It’s been here a couple of years I’d guess. Not albino:
Black eyes and ears. Welcomed anytime IMO. They eat a lot of ticks.
IMG_3722.webp

Pepper steak (smoked arm roast strips)
IMG_3723.webp

Supper visitor.👍🏼
 
Great picture BF They do not live long around my farm. They are very dangerous around my horses. They cary E P M get on our hay and leave there deposits. Then horses get sick
 
Nice picture
I thought they only come at night
Thanks for posting
 
The cats were done eating. I’m having my pepper steak for supper.
This guy shows up to check the cat pans (gleaning). It’s been here a couple of years I’d guess. Not albino:
Black eyes and ears. Welcomed anytime IMO. They eat a lot of ticks.View attachment 2174053
Pepper steak (smoked arm roast strips)
View attachment 2174054
Supper visitor.👍🏼
We have ..pete the possum every nite cleaning up the cat dish ., don't forget possums eat TICKS ..and who doesn't hate ticks...
 
We have a few opossums here beachside. They mostly are out at night. My cats ignore them & they love the cats food.
 
I've had possums come upon my deck also and eat the cat food. Raccoons also do at times. And when I open the slider to shoo them away they just look at me. There not 5ft away from me and just seem to say "Come get ya sum". I just shut the door and watch like a good lil wimp.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom