What's new

Surehit Products Chicago

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
any ideas?

All I can see on it is

Surehit Products Chicago

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0290.webp
    IMG_0290.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_0291.webp
    IMG_0291.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 400
points for a Model T Ford
 

Attachments

  • points.webp
    points.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 0
Thanks Creskol, you're awesome, probably going to solve the next one before I post it :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Tony
 
Upvote 0
and thank you, Creskol--- got a bunch my self-not a 'What'sit' any more--
 
Upvote 0
These are posted here many times found by others. I guess they needed to be changed often.

We should have our own database.
 
Upvote 0
Looking to the future, we should have our own database. It know its cool, like a game here, to be the first one to get it correct but the same items keep coming up. We have more than enough identified finds right now for a North American Finds Database (NAFD). Im afraid if we dont do it soon, someone else will and I have an idea who that may be. I believe whoever does it will move to the top of the treasure hunting community and remember you heard it here first from me. I think ia database of finds is paramount to keep TN on top as the best treasure hunting and identification website.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Looking to the future, we should have our own database. It know its cool, like a game here, to be the first one to get it correct but the same items keep coming up. We have more than enough identified finds right now for a North American Finds Database (NAFD). Im afraid if we dont do it soon, someone else will and I have an idea who that may be. I believe whoever does it will move to the top of the treasure hunting community and remember you heard it here first from me. I think ia database of finds is paramount to keep TN on top as the best treasure hunting and identification website.
That is a big amen big , One of you computer gurus should jump on this and be a hero.

Jonnie
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Looking to the future, we should have our own database. It know its cool, like a game here, to be the first one to get it correct but the same items keep coming up. We have more than enough identified finds right now for a North American Finds Database (NAFD). Im afraid if we dont do it soon, someone else will and I have an idea who that may be. I believe whoever does it will move to the top of the treasure hunting community and remember you heard it here first from me. I think ia database of finds is paramount to keep TN on top as the best treasure hunting and identification website.

This would be awesome!
 
Upvote 0
metaldetectingtaylor said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Looking to the future, we should have our own database. It know its cool, like a game here, to be the first one to get it correct but the same items keep coming up. We have more than enough identified finds right now for a North American Finds Database (NAFD). Im afraid if we dont do it soon, someone else will and I have an idea who that may be. I believe whoever does it will move to the top of the treasure hunting community and remember you heard it here first from me. I think ia database of finds is paramount to keep TN on top as the best treasure hunting and identification website.

This would be awesome!

Yes, but labor intensive. Be a huge amount of work.
 
Upvote 0
My dad made an electric fence charger out of one of these. with a nut welded to a girdle spring.

(wonder what happened to that thing??????????)
 
Upvote 0
before I got my first computer, I would go through every issue of 'Ask Mark Parker' for my analogical data base--yes, please! some smart person had oughta do that for us here--
 
Upvote 0
aka said:
before I got my first computer, I would go through every issue of 'Ask Mark Parker' for my analogical data base--yes, please! some smart person had oughta do that for us here--
If I was smart, I would keep the idea to myself and secretly spend my time working on it, make some big bucks one day. But Im about as dumb as a rock when it comes to making money..

The idea is based on the UKFDB but for American finds. "recording our heritage for future generations." http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/


Its to bad TN is not interested. I ran it by Mark on an earlier thread but not sure he grasped the enourmous potential or maybe its just too much work. Mark and Jeff have done such a great job at TN and this seems the next logical step. I remember years ago, I suggested to try and save all old What Is Its for a book when we needed disc space. But this database is a better idea. Now is time to put it all together.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom