What's new

surfchurch in the land of nada

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted the lane alone today, alone meaning no one was with me, but the lane was loaded with looters today.

We all had a good spin, heard of fronts, chains, some yellow by 1. Nice day with fellow pirates.

Planning on road trip this week – Monday was the plan, but forecast is kinda bleak, may have to adjust to tues. or wed….we will see how it plays out. Oldbeechnut has arrived there today and is plotting a course for yellow as I type this ……… good luck joe.

Good luck out there everyone.

Video is like 4mins +
.
.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Max, I always enjoy your videos. What sort of camera are you using? I remember one of your videos, on the AT Pro, you put the camera underwater!!!

Also, how 'bout sellin me your scoop? :)
 
so many pirates,so little booty.....better luck next time.....
 
Max,
really love your Vids and all the narration you do! I hope one day to meet you in person. Maybe i will, we are talking about Virginia as a place to retire. The wifey wants to plan a trip down there this November..thanks again for fueling the fire for all of us not living next to the beach!
John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom