What's new

𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲

Idriss

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Recently found on the desert of Morocco, a rock that has similarities to a meteorite but doesn't attract magnets. It has a dark layer that was cause probably from burning and underneath it a shiny metal like silver.
 

Attachments

  • 20230823_112535.webp
    20230823_112535.webp
    518.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20230823_112520.webp
    20230823_112520.webp
    243.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 20230823_112506.webp
    20230823_112506.webp
    175.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20230823_112452.webp
    20230823_112452.webp
    466.4 KB · Views: 70
Welcome to Tnet.

I don't know what that is, but it's not a meteorite. Although some classes of meteorite are not attracted to a magnet, any meteorite specimen which has a shiny metallic interior appearance will, without exception, exhibit strong attraction.
 
Welcome to Tnet.

I don't know what that is, but it's not a meteorite. Although some classes of meteorite are not attracted to a magnet, any meteorite specimen which has a shiny metallic interior appearance will, without exception, exhibit strong attraction.
Thank you dear, I have come across similar picture on the internet and I think it might be a rock which they make eyeliner from. However, I don't know if they are heavy like this one or not.
 

Attachments

  • 1103826-1234152442.webp
    1103826-1234152442.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 1512723432361.webp
    1512723432361.webp
    254.7 KB · Views: 52
no magnet no party (at least at 90%)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom