Iron Buzz
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2016
- Messages
- 1,755
- Reaction score
- 2,395
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South St Paul, MN
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting

A friend found this today. I'm assuming it is a suspender clasp but I'm wondering if anybody can tell me about the design. It seems like it might be something from a fable or legend, or maybe has to do with the lions and the Christians, or maybe none of that. I've tried Google but that has failed me so I came to the guys that have amazed me so many times before.
After looking at images of LL, if no one on TNet positively IDs your find, your theory of someone creating it from a verbal description or by memory of the LL seems reasonable.






