What's new

Suspender clip

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today. Any info on age or maker would be great thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 522.webp
    Picture 522.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Picture 521.webp
    Picture 521.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 176
Well speaking as an expert in these things....I would have to say that judging by the age of the Lion....definitely not a cub....so that rules out cub scouts.......could be a cowardly Lion...but then he looks pretty serious.....so not wizard of OZ related......so that only leaves one possibility....its pretty darn old. ;D Gunna be a heat wave tomorrow Coop.....I'll be ready to chop out a few more oldies tomorrow ! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
kieser sousa/rip said:
Well speaking as an expert in these things....I would have to say that judging by the age of the Lion....definitely not a cub....so that rules out cub scouts.......could be a cowardly Lion...but then he looks pretty serious.....so not wizard of OZ related......so that only leaves one possibility....its pretty darn old. ;D Gunna be a heat wave tomorrow Coop.....I'll be ready to chop out a few more oldies tomorrow ! :thumbsup:
:D :D :D Sounds good rip :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Cool buckle but I cant help. Looks like a rampant lion.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Suspender clip?
Replies
4
Views
837
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Brass tag?
Replies
6
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom