What's new

✅ SOLVED suspender clip

fantaoragesoda

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all found this joker in a field. anyone know how old it is?


GOPR4907.webp
 
That style was popular from the mid 1870's up to about the early 1890's as a general rule.
 
Upvote 0
Wonderful! thank you! I found this one along with some other items that date to that time. this was a few months ago. Then today I found another one with the exact same pattern! (just missing the hook) at a new site. Now I can date the new site to that time also.
 
Upvote 0
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a good hunting area with some old relics keep rippin
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Brass tag?
Replies
6
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Suspender clip?
Replies
4
Views
854

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom