Sutton Hoo

Crystal Rainbow

Greenie
Oct 9, 2011
Scotland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was visiting my sister in Suffolk down in England. I had noticed that they was an Anglo-Saxon Burial mound so I being interested in history went along with my partner to see what was there. As soon as I had got there I felt a really bad pain in my left eye, I had already paid my fee of entrance and I was determined to get my moneys worth. At first I thought the pain would go away as it suddenly came but didn't. By this time it felt like blood was streaming down my face, the pain felt like I had a spear in my eye it was that painful. I asked my partner if he could see anything but he could not see anything. I had gone to a water drinking fountain to see if I could get rid of what was there, I still had the pain. I tried to find out what the burial ground was all about as I knew there had some treasure found there just before the WW II in 1939. As soon as I had left the burial ground the pain had left me and later I was reading about the lady who had owned that land was psychic and she could see Anglo-Saxon Warriors walking around one of those mounds and she got an archaeologist Basil Brown to dig up that mound and they found a lot of treasure there.
http://www.suttonhoo.org

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread