A abnjmdan Tenderfoot Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Living in Deridder, LA at the moment... looking for hunting partners... Dan
EODsweeper Full Member Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 121 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Jan 9, 2013 #2 Hey man. I'm in Leesville and looking for someone to hunt with. Maybe we can set something up?
Bass Silver Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 3,084 Reaction score 1,820 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2013 #3 EODsweeper said: Hey man. I'm in Leesville and looking for someone to hunt with. Maybe we can set something up? Click to expand... Mark from WestMonroe. I too looking for anyone who wants to do some hunting in northeast la
EODsweeper said: Hey man. I'm in Leesville and looking for someone to hunt with. Maybe we can set something up? Click to expand... Mark from WestMonroe. I too looking for anyone who wants to do some hunting in northeast la