What's new

SW Missouri

Moark

Full Member
Joined
May 19, 2019
Messages
101
Reaction score
159
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575248763.159170.webp
 
Upvote 0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575248802.533846.webp
I assume the other each broke off. It does look like the guy cleaned up that spot.
 
A "Van Gogh" Stealth and a Grand. Good day!
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575308636.153588.webp
I totally thought I broke it when it first popped out!
 
I can’t seem to find any info on this point. Found a few images on google for stealth. Any clue the period that is from? Most stuff on this site is woodland.
 
Yeah this one is odd for sure. It’s def not in overstreet as far as location goes.
 
Yeah this one is odd for sure. It’s def not in overstreet as far as location goes.

You'll find it in the Overstreet 15th edition, pg. 659.

(ETA: Check your pm)
 
I’ve got 14th. Is that in northern central?
 
What type are you thinking it is?
 
It's a heavily resharpened Stealth point.

Stealth.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom