crashbro17x
Full Member
So, after work, my dad and I hit the spot that we went to this past Saturday. We had been there about 15 minutes and daddy yelled at me to come over to where he was. When I got to him, I looked down and he was holding a scabbard tip in his hands with a big ol smile on his face
. I think this confirms our assumptions about this being a camp site. Here is the link to our finds from last Saturday: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,223151.0.html
Here are our finds from today. We hunted until dark, which turned out to be about an hour...maybe a little more. ENJOY! I am sooooo looking forward to going back to this place again this week....
Scabbard tip front....
Scabbard tip back....
Daddy said this was one of those if'y signals that he was glad he dug!
. I think this confirms our assumptions about this being a camp site. Here is the link to our finds from last Saturday: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,223151.0.html Here are our finds from today. We hunted until dark, which turned out to be about an hour...maybe a little more. ENJOY! I am sooooo looking forward to going back to this place again this week....
Scabbard tip front....
Scabbard tip back....
Daddy said this was one of those if'y signals that he was glad he dug!
Upvote
0
) Nice work!
We had a fun, but short hunt. I was also wondering, do you guys think that I should try electrolysis on this tip, or just leave it alone?






