What's new

Sweet little trifecta

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the spot I had good luck at and found a little bit more. 3 silver dimes, 19 wheats and I sweet little vintage ring. Thanks for looking, HH Griff
 

Attachments

  • D9C2EAC9-5D7A-40F6-A35F-6088B7E0E864.webp
    D9C2EAC9-5D7A-40F6-A35F-6088B7E0E864.webp
    286.3 KB · Views: 206
  • F3A63B12-D978-48E0-AD1D-58A021307559.webp
    F3A63B12-D978-48E0-AD1D-58A021307559.webp
    264.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 71B0A506-7948-41AD-9DAE-3C01C3DE198D.webp
    71B0A506-7948-41AD-9DAE-3C01C3DE198D.webp
    136.9 KB · Views: 119
Yeah! Barber too! A bunch of silva so early in the year. Silver at all time highs!
 
Wow - you sure got into a nice little honey hole!
Congrats on the 3 Silvers bro!! Killer ring too
Any markings in that ring?
Good inspiration - I need to get out!!
 
Last edited:
That ring could go either way Any markings in it?
 
Great hunt indeed!
 
Still pulling the good stuff, congrats!
 
Wow - you sure got into a nice little honey hole!
Congrats on the 3 Silvers bro!! Killer ring too
Any markings in that ring?
Good inspiration - I need to get out!!
thanks bro...nope, no markings on the ring, matter of fact the band is aluminum :laughing7:

That ring could go either way Any markings in it?
nope :censored: pretty though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom