What's new

A Little Silver and a Few Wheats

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,911
Reaction score
47,620
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally went back to the 1930's property from a few days ago where I did pretty good in the front yard. Today I hit the back, but it has been bladed off and sodded at some point in time and there just wasn't much there worth digging. I did find one little spot in the front that I somehow missed last time and scored a silver ring and three wheat cents.
The cents are;
1916-s
1917-d
1953-s
IMG_1254.webp


The ring is pretty small (sz 4.5)
IMG_1255.webp


I haven't tried to clean the cents yet.
 
Upvote 11
Well you cleaned it up well, congrats on the old what's and the ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom