What's new

Sweet Reject Tray Finds

Iheartmoney

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
So, today I stopped at TD bank to use their coin machine. When I filled up the half bag they had to open the machine and swap out the old and the fresh bags. When they did that I saw that the reject chute was blocked by one of the coin bags and that a BUNCH of coins were stuck. I politely asked the "guy" if I could have them which he said was okay. :hello2:

My findings: Total= $15.06

2 Silver Quarters ;D

1 Silver Dime :)

And a mix of other coins which included: pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars, a susan b. anthony, and a ton of foreigns and tokens.

Now it's your turn to share any stories you have about coin machine finds
:wav:
 
Upvote 0
I had the same thing happen Friday. Got a 40% half, a 1944 quarter, a 1930 Mercury dime and a 1964 dime plus an assortment of foriegn change. I'm convinced TD machines reject silver...I'm not going to test them though.

Joad
 
oh so they reject silver ahh. I wish their half bags held more then 100 bucks :(
 
Ive been doing that as a plan for about 6 months now. Make sure you phrase it right . Dont ask for what should be yours but mention how "your" rejects were blocked by the bag.
 
quik...i do the same thing all the time :laughing9:
nice score from the rejects...i love silver quarters not only cuz theyre silver but also bcuz they r elusive! keep it up and hh!
 
Ok i give up and have to ask the newb question. What the heck is a TD bank?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom