Sweet, sweet karma

rainorshine

Oct 6, 2013
Black Hills, SD
Detector(s) used
AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, a while back I posted about a find that a homeowner decided to keep. I was pretty tore up about the situation for quite a while. Anyways, I happened to be on garretts website and saw the find of the month giveaway. I decided to enter that find. I had one picture of it and the story of the hunt. Well, I got a letter in the mail today informing me I was one of the winners for the month of December. I knew it was a sweet find and Im glad Mr. Garrett feels the same. I'm still on cloud nine. Many of you told me good karma was on its way and you were right! Thanks
Ps. Check it out on Garretts find of the month December 2016

Upvote 16
That's great Bud! I remember that post. Congratulations on the find of the month. Karma knows best.

HH RN

Glad you're a winner but didn't Charles Garrett pass away earlier this year? Thinking they are having a memorial hunt in 2017

It is a souvenir medallion from the 1908 paha sapa carnival in deadwood s.d.

Glad you're a winner but didn't Charles Garrett pass away earlier this year? Thinking they are having a memorial hunt in 2017

They are having a hunt weekend of April 1st and 2nd in Jefferson tx. Me and a couple friends are planning to go. King George and rings are suppose to be there. It would be fun to spank them in a hunt. I love competition. Friendly of corse.

Congratualtions on the Garrett find of the month winner! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back