Sweethearts Breakfast in Bed Valentines Special

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wes...If it's any consolation to you.....My special Valentines breakfast for myself is going to be poptarts covered with little red sprinkles.....Jims got the right idea....In fact I think I'll wash down bkfst with a cold one....

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bah! I get no breakfast in bed...just get up and get ready for work....work all day then go set up George's computer after work! ;D No rest for the wicked I hear....I must be VERY VERY wicked! lol

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Well,

I must apologize.

I tried to get to Gypsy Cupid's house but the snow was way too deep! (If I'd thought about it sooner, I could have ridden Bo and gotten through the snow!)

Then I headed west towards Cyn's house but found out she woke up at 3 am and I don't do lunches in bed so I turned around and went back to Springfield and fixed myself a bowl of oatmeal. >:(

So much for Valentine's Day :'(

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Dagnabbit! I woke up at 3:30 this time....begged to go back to sleep and slept til 6:30 OUR time...which would have been PLENTY of time for someone to get here and fix breakfast!! >:( Guess I gotta go fix it myself and here it is after 7!! ::)

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Dang Gypsy Cupid....you were leading me on! You had Pop Tarts all along. Oh the mind games you Ladies play on us men! ::)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Gypsy, I'll just send you Noodle's avatar. Please, no syrup on his feathers otherwise he won't be able to fly to Cynangyl's. :D ;)

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
stoney56 said:
Gypsy, I'll just send you Noodle's avatar. Please, no syrup on his feathers otherwise he won't be able to fly to Cynangyl's. :D ;)

Thank You Jeff.....But I cant make any promises .....that syrup gets out of hand at times......

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Gypsyheart said:
I have some leftover poptarts with little red sprinkles that I could share with you Cyn....

Sweeeeet! I just LOVE poptarts! I got busy and forgot breakfast! :'( Good thing I got poptarts flying this way! :D :D
stoney56 said:

wooohoooo flying poptarts! :D I feel loved already! :D

Gypsyheart said:
stoney56 said:

Thank You Jeff.....But I cant make any promises .....that syrup gets out of hand at times......

Syrup on poptarts?? ::) Never tried that! rofl

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
Dagnabbit! I woke up at 3:30 this time....begged to go back to sleep and slept til 6:30 OUR time...which would have been PLENTY of time for someone to get here and fix breakfast!! >:( Guess I gotta go fix it myself and here it is after 7!! ::)

All I heard at 5:30 was: Get up and get ready for work! I did. She went back to sleep.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kas "All I heard at 5:30 was: Get up and get ready for work! I did. She went back to sleep."

Works the other way at my house. ;D ;D Great to be semi-retired. ;)

Brunch for this guy.
Burdie :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions