What's new

swirl break!!

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: Redo of that blue patch; not sure I captured it any better b/c it is more "blobish" that "patchie-ish"!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6451.webp
    IMG_6451.webp
    533.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6452.webp
    IMG_6452.webp
    415.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6453.webp
    IMG_6453.webp
    451.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6454.webp
    IMG_6454.webp
    451.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6468.webp
    IMG_6468.webp
    446.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6469.webp
    IMG_6469.webp
    437.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6470.webp
    IMG_6470.webp
    351.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6471.webp
    IMG_6471.webp
    279.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
The seams at the end of the blue, I see one but not the other. Hard to tell for sure what it is.
Akro
I think Akro
Looks like a pelt rainbo that had the ribbons really thick and they slid to the side to make a patch?
Akro
 
Added more pics of blue patch/blob.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom