What's new

swirlie time....

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I half started my same color box of blues....but, again, I pick up a batch here or there and BAM, sidetracked.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5491.webp
    IMG_5491.webp
    557.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5492.webp
    IMG_5492.webp
    491.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5493.webp
    IMG_5493.webp
    576.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5494.webp
    IMG_5494.webp
    537.4 KB · Views: 80
I think Alley for all except maybe the 3rd... not sure about that one. If you didn't notice before, the last one has aventurine in the pale green ribbons! Shine a bright light on it.
 
I think Alley for all except maybe the 3rd... not sure about that one. If you didn't notice before, the last one has aventurine in the pale green ribbons! Shine a bright light on it.

I had set this group aside b/c I did not put it away rite away; then I had to backtrack to find your ID! Anywho, the last one appears to be aventurine, but it doesn't sparkle. I saw Jerry (I believe) had a much nicer mib that did the same thing. You have any thots on that? Also, you can't see by the pics but #3 has metallic 'gold' colored threads that ride along the green. Does that help ID at all? (my guess is not?)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom