What's new

sword cleaning

  • Thread starter Thread starter gigglygutts
  • Start date Start date
G

gigglygutts

Guest
Hiya Treasure hunters,

I have 6 beautiful swords my dad found and we want to put them up on ebay. They are old and my question is,,clean or leave em be!! I know that somethings we shouldnt clean but I have no idea if cleaning these Toledo swords is ok,,,any ideas?? Thanks !!
 
For EBay, I'd definately Clean them.

The Better they look, the More Bids ;D
 
Thanks for the input! Some info I got in here let me know I had repo's(I knew at least 2 were) but they are still really nice and now I can clean them up without worrying about it. Best site Ive ever seen for great help!!! Thanks again ,,I was going to post a pic but says my files too large :O(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom