What's new

Sword drag

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out yesterday after work for a short hunt. I got a first for me. I dug a sword drag. The canteen spout is nice also. Im glad i went. Things are grownig fast.
 

Attachments

  • 16808607424930.webp
    16808607424930.webp
    102.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 16808607679401.webp
    16808607679401.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 16808607756832.webp
    16808607756832.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 16808607835793.webp
    16808607835793.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 14
Well done on the recoveries.
I wonder if there's a stamp on the drag to help ID the maker?
Very nice recovery, you'll have to show it off all cleaned up.
Thanks. Ill probably dry brush it a little more & that'll be the extent of the cleaning.
 
I got out yesterday after work for a short hunt. I got a first for me. I dug a sword drag. The canteen spout is nice also. Im glad i went. Things are grownig fast.
NICE!

& You got some Brass / sweet Sword Drag .
Davey
 
NICE!

& You got some Brass / sweet Sword Drag .
Davey
Thanks buddy. This place has turned up some cool relics. Im very surprised any brass is left.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom