What's new

Sword found in garage

ALAMOTX

Full Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found this sword while cleaning out my garage and i can't remember when or who i got this from.

What do yall think the age is on this and who used it?


Thanks guys! :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 467
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 468
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 459
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    30 KB · Views: 446
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    25 KB · Views: 450
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 463
I'll go with Homemade Corn Knife for $500, Alex.


And I think Fred used it.
 
Upvote 0
The blade was professionally made. Handle looks like walnut. Lots of grinding/sharpening wear = tool, not weapon.

Cool item. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Penang type knife for jungle work.May have been used for corn or similar.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom