What's new

Sword ID

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Went out for a bit tonight. I though I found a bottle dump to dig but it turned out to be bottles and just about everything else you could amagine on the surface covered by leaves. I did find some older bottles but the cool thing I found was this sword. The case is pretty rusty and the leather is all rotten and missing some. The blade looks good though I think it is Stainless? Anyway I dont know if it is anything old or what or if it was just someones display and they tossed it. Still pretty cool.. It says Chas A Dixon on the blade and it also says at the base The M.C. Lilly & CO 13W 30th Street New York and on other side it says Germany anyone know anything about it. Its complete except for one loop on the case..
 

Attachments

  • MVC-006F.webp
    MVC-006F.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 432
  • MVC-007F.webp
    MVC-007F.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 440
  • MVC-008F.webp
    MVC-008F.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 434
  • MVC-009F.webp
    MVC-009F.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 432
  • MVC-013F.webp
    MVC-013F.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 420
  • MVC-012F.webp
    MVC-012F.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 421
  • MVC-011F.webp
    MVC-011F.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 428
  • MVC-010F.webp
    MVC-010F.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 441
  • MVC-009F (2).webp
    MVC-009F (2).webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 425
  • MVC-013F (2).webp
    MVC-013F (2).webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 422
  • MVC-014F.webp
    MVC-014F.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 428
  • MVC-015F.webp
    MVC-015F.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 410
  • MVC-009F.webp
    MVC-009F.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 437
  • MVC-008F.webp
    MVC-008F.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 436
  • MVC-007F.webp
    MVC-007F.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 426
  • MVC-006F.webp
    MVC-006F.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 419
  • MVC-009F (2).webp
    MVC-009F (2).webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 420
  • MVC-010F.webp
    MVC-010F.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 411
  • MVC-011F.webp
    MVC-011F.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 413
  • MVC-015F.webp
    MVC-015F.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 414
  • MVC-014F.webp
    MVC-014F.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 406
  • MVC-013F (2).webp
    MVC-013F (2).webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 417
  • MVC-013F.webp
    MVC-013F.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 407
  • MVC-012F.webp
    MVC-012F.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 428

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom