What's new

Symptomatology

Sina5656

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 31, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
این علامت پا که بر روی این سنگ حک شده است در وسط دره است و این سنگ ها در حدود 150 متر بالاتر از این علامت پا قرار دارند. لطفاً اگر این طبیعی است یا باید به دنبال علائم دیگر باشم به من کمک کنید
 

Attachments

  • ۲۰۲۳۰۶۱۴_۱۲۳۷۴۵.webp
    ۲۰۲۳۰۶۱۴_۱۲۳۷۴۵.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • ۲۰۲۳۰۹۰۱_۰۵۵۹۳۷.webp
    ۲۰۲۳۰۹۰۱_۰۵۵۹۳۷.webp
    259.9 KB · Views: 72
Sina, I like your drum solos on you tube
 
Sina..I can't find a translator for that written script....could you put that into English for us?
 
Sina..I can't find a translator for that written script....could you put that into English for us?
This is what Google translate gave me.

"This foot mark engraved on this stone is in the middle of the valley and these stones are located about 150 meters above this foot mark. Please help me if this is normal or if I should look for other symptoms"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom