What's new

T-net site slow?

gunsil

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
3,881
Reaction score
6,210
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had problems with the site being slow and last night and today could not connect at all, kept getting error codes. Tried to post this fifteen minutes ago and got bumped off with an error code. Have noticed when I opened a thread it took a while for it to fully load. Anybody else having these problems?
 
Yep same issues here. When I post it tells me it Failed.
But the post happens anyway

Was off here since Last night after 9 sometime
 
I got this when i Hit post

000aaa.webp 000aaa.webp

000aaa.webp

But it posted :laughing9:
 
Yes reported to admins already.
 
Last time I looked at the online List, Admin was in
 
I couldn’t log on at all this AM. Everything seems purdy normal now.
 
I couldn’t log on at all this AM. Everything seems purdy normal now.
 
Even out here on The Left Coast it is still acting strangely! :tongue3:
 
Yep, couldn't get on last night or this morning Came back up a hour ago.
 
appears to be fixed now :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom