What's new

T-REX Dinosaur?? ( POG SLAMMER Solved )

engine 823

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
???
Okay I found this at a old house site. It is made of heavy copper or brass and has a glass piece in the front. If you look at it close it has a T-REX picture in it. Has anyone seen one of these???/ How Old Do you think it is??
Cracker Jack Toy??
 

Attachments

  • Craigslist 003.webp
    Craigslist 003.webp
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,058
  • Craigslist 003.webp
    Craigslist 003.webp
    94.6 KB · Views: 974
  • Craigslist 004.webp
    Craigslist 004.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 2,517
  • Craigslist 006.webp
    Craigslist 006.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,089
Re: T-REX Dinosaur??

I Don't know if I'd call it Vintage.

I'd guess '70's at the Earliest for
3-D & Holograms

but just a guess
 
Upvote 0
Re: T-REX Dinosaur??

Have to agree with Jeff.... Ive no idea what a pog slammer is or does or the age of them ...i just dug the skull hologram.. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Re: T-REX Dinosaur??

Drt Dvl said:
Have to agree with Jeff.... Ive no idea what a pog slammer is or does or the age of them ...i just dug the skull hologram.. :icon_thumleft:

:thumbsup: Agreed! :thumbsup:

Sky Pilot
 
Upvote 0
I have 16 differnt ones ranging from basketballs to teddybears.They are from 80s made by TROV USA INK .Brass hologram pog slammers
 
Upvote 0
When my kids were growing up they had them at the local convenience store and they sold a billion of them. I remember the kids trading them back and forth with friends. This was from the 1970s and 1980s. Pogs were little round discs that they would apply pressure to one edge with the slammer and cause the pog to flip up and hopefully land in a cuplike piece that came with the game. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom