Pombo2000
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2016
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Near milan in italy
- Detector(s) used
- Coinmaster, teknetics t2
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I saw taknetics t2 Metal detector on aliexpress only for 160€ it normal??
Why is so cheap?? I live in Italy, this metal detector cost 500€
The seller is trustworthy??
Where i can find it at the Same Price??
It is a good Metal detector??
I very like pirate black devil 2 pro, but t2 at this Price is interesting
Sorry for my bad english i ma italian
Tanks
Why is so cheap?? I live in Italy, this metal detector cost 500€
The seller is trustworthy??
Where i can find it at the Same Price??
It is a good Metal detector??
I very like pirate black devil 2 pro, but t2 at this Price is interesting
Sorry for my bad english i ma italian
Tanks








