Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Green1 said:
wow.. i would be crying like a little girl if i lost mine !!! ;D ;D

Haha...and I would be crying like a man who lost his tackle!!! LOL
I found a really nice set of heavy duty trailer lights and a case of Pepsi glasses.....but I would have rather found those lures! Nice Find Dano....Do you fish?

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Hey, that looks like mine. I've got the exact same Willie bait file and a lot of the same lures. I fish for Walleye on Lake Erie. Most of those lures you can get for about $4. new. The Storm lures are a little more new. Don't know how you would go about finding the owner. Looks like a good ebay item.

Mirage

OP
OP
dano91

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Re: Tackle box find: Update

Well I heard about some people in town here that were just getting ready for a fishing trip, and someone broke into their motor home and stole all their
fishing equipment. I searched the internet, and various news papers, and never even saw a report on the lost case.
So I donated it to the people who had their stuff stolen. What goes around comes around....
Maybe it will do my Karma some good, I do fish, but for big cat's and trout.

Dano.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

dano91 said:
Well I heard about some people in town here that were just getting ready for a fishing trip, and someone broke into their motor home and stole all their
fishing equipment. I searched the internet, and various news papers, and never even saw a report on the lost case.
So I donated it to the people who had their stuff stolen. What goes around comes around....

Dano.

that was a good thing you did there dano!

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan
LOST:

One bait file, black in color, about 65 or 70 various lures inside, blew out of my boat while returning on the interstate from a tournament.

$$$ $50.00 REWARD!!!! $$$

;D ;D ;D

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice find. I bet a lot of items fall out on the interstate. One hunting trip at night we lost both of our hunting bows in cases when we forgot to put up the tailgate. :-[ :'( They slid right out.

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan

dano91 said:

Dano.

May you find the next gold coin posted on this site.
I am really impressed by your giving nature.
You're as credit to this thing we do. Well done!

Big Smiles!!
BDoo

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say it was a local tournament fisherman and not a pro. A pros box would be full of lures. Also most pros get free tackle, lures, and other products so while it was a loss a pro has over a thousand lures. Most lures retail for between $1.99 to $34.99. This guy did have a nice assortment but not enough to be an angler for a living.

Ed Donovan
"Mr Bass 2001" Local club!

OP
OP
dano91

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
ecdonovan said:
I would say it was a local tournament fisherman and not a pro. A pros box would be full of lures. Also most pros get free tackle, lures, and other products so while it was a loss a pro has over a thousand lures. Most lures retail for between $1.99 to $34.99. This guy did have a nice assortment but not enough to be an angler for a living.

Ed Donovan
"Mr Bass 2001" Local club!

Nice call EC makes sense to me. I still never found him [or her] so I asked the people I gave it to, to set the state record with it. Anonymously of course
Dano.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread