drodda777
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2009
- Messages
- 271
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dave, Central Iowa
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-MAX
I cannot read a thing. ...too dark.
Could you see it the first time?4-H said:I can see it just fine.![]()
I see it just fine now thanks. 8) But before I could not see a thing and I was getting tired of moving dark photos to photoshop so I can view them. I will try to adjust my screen. Thanks.Drodda777 said:I brightened it up in photoshop already. This is from a scan of the tag not a photo.
I will try and brighten them a little more. The actual tags are dark black/ red and hard to read.
I can see them fine on my monitor from the post though so if it's dark then maybe your monitor need tweaked.
I think it is an adress as mentioned but there is no addresses like this in my area. The name comes up in Des Moines, Iowa though.
I would say its definitely an address but nothing comes up online in Iowa.mojjax said:could that be an address ? (525w4st) = 525 west 4th street ?
Monty said:Maybe it is an old token made into an Id tag in case a dog is lost. The address may be where the lost dog lives. Just a WAG. Monty
bigcypresshunter said:You guys must have better eyes than me.I cannot read a thing. ...too dark.
Sure I can move it to photoshop... Is it my screen?![]()

