What's new

tag

SKIDMLD

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Tennessee
This tag is about the size of a half dollar. The numbers are the only markings. Could this be a coal tag? Any help or comments would be appreciated.
Thanks
Larry
 

Attachments

  • lastscan.webp
    lastscan.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 207
SKIDMLD said:
This tag is about the size of a half dollar. The numbers are the only markings. Could this be a coal tag? Any help or comments would be appreciated.
Thanks
Larry

Hey Larry .. I think you are right on .. your tag is a miner's tag. Here is a photo that might help. Nice Find!
 

Attachments

  • tag.webp
    tag.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0
If found near a mine I agree on the miner's tag, however I have several from a railway that are tool tags. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom