What's new

Take a penny produces a Rosey

Greastart

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
1,547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far North Corner of CA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Once a day I check the leave a penny/take a penny for clad change. It there's any there I donate it to our collection jars to help fund the purchase of another police K-9 for our community. Hey, it all adds up, right? Take a penny 001.webpTake a penny 002.webp

This is a first....someone left a 62 Rosey. I subbed a nice shiny clad dime and pocketed the 62. Not much, but they all add up!
 
Upvote 8
Once in a while I'll put an IH in there,I'm sure it gets someone excited.:laughing7:

Oh ya..nice find!:icon_thumleft:



GOD Bless

Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom