What's new

Taking a vacation and looking for an island that I can detect at.

applecrack

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
87
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Whites XLT
Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Which Caribbean island would you most like to treasure hunt on?

If you could going hunting anywhere in the Caribbean which island would you choose and why?
 
Last edited:
Check out Youtube. I saw some guys finding some great things in the Bahamas.
 
Puerto Rico ! will be detecting there in january
 
I would opt for Roncador, Pedro Bank, and/or Serrilla. Threes are areas that they found remains of shipwreck survivors and some gold/silver - there is bound to be a lot more. They are probably looked at a lot, but with some of todays technology we can find things no one had a chance to find 5 years ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom