Boatlode
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 1,734
- Reaction score
- 3,039
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Florida Treasure Coast
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
you Imperialist Americans who won't lift an ancient trade embargo that servers no real purpose anymore
The reason is Cuba is ruled by a communist dictator who has no respect for basic human rights. Maybe you should talk to some of the Cubans who escaped. I personally know one whose parents were both executed.
Why would you want to spend your vacation in a totalitarian chithole anyway? Remember, the money you spend there supports the oppressive government.


DOH!
lots of old colonial sites and virgin beaches. But look on the bright side, you can still go there. I feel the same about the embargo and I wish I could. Best of luck to you! 







