kurtma12 Jr. Member Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 89 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Oct 15, 2009 #1 Okay, I made it through 5 of the 12 boxes. I have to go to bed now, though I don't know how I will sleep. Heck of a night. 148 - 40's 33 - 90's 7 - Bens 4 - Walkers 1 - Commemorative 4 - Proof Clad 1 - Golden looking one Will finish up tomorrow night! Upvote 0
Okay, I made it through 5 of the 12 boxes. I have to go to bed now, though I don't know how I will sleep. Heck of a night. 148 - 40's 33 - 90's 7 - Bens 4 - Walkers 1 - Commemorative 4 - Proof Clad 1 - Golden looking one Will finish up tomorrow night!
Happyspider Jr. Member Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Central NC Detector(s) used Whites/Minelab Oct 16, 2009 #2 Wow! Nice scoring on the 5 boxes so far, if the other 7 produce anything like those...wowzy wow wow. Post pics when all said and done! -Happyspider-
Wow! Nice scoring on the 5 boxes so far, if the other 7 produce anything like those...wowzy wow wow. Post pics when all said and done! -Happyspider-
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 16, 2009 #3 What a score ! I don't know how you could possibly go to sleep without finishing those boxes.
obediah Bronze Member Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 1,776 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Clarksville TN. Detector(s) used Minelab SE Pro Oct 16, 2009 #4 Rich Hartford said: What a score ! I don't know how you could possibly go to sleep without finishing those boxes. Click to expand... That is for sure- I could NOT sleep especially if had not at least opened each Box and checked to see how many enders I had.
Rich Hartford said: What a score ! I don't know how you could possibly go to sleep without finishing those boxes. Click to expand... That is for sure- I could NOT sleep especially if had not at least opened each Box and checked to see how many enders I had.
O obsessedwithsilver Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 547 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Oct 16, 2009 #5 I hate ordering and dumping boxes, but stories like this make me want to try it again. OWS
Kantuckkeean Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 1,620 Reaction score 1,886 Golden Thread 0 Location Cornfield, IN Detector(s) used F-22, cheapo pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2009 #6 You should order as many as you can. I'd think I'd better order some more boxes on Monday. Hope they're even half as good as yours. Kindest regards, Kantuck
You should order as many as you can. I'd think I'd better order some more boxes on Monday. Hope they're even half as good as yours. Kindest regards, Kantuck