gordon and tanner
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2009
- Messages
- 575
- Reaction score
- 590
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South East, MI
- Detector(s) used
- my eyes
- Primary Interest:
- Other
We did not search as much as last month, I had the flu and our funds were kind of low. We hit pennies hard again this month.
Wheats 94 one steel (oldest 1910)
Quarter 1 gold plated Massachusetts
Halves 90% 6 4 Standing Liberty, 1 Ben and 1 Kennedy
Halves 40% 4 Kennedy
Canadian King George 14
5 dimes from penny rolls (clad)
1 Bahama Starfish penny (our second)
We searched 4 Boxes of Halves all were skunks. I AU came from customer rolls.
I will try to keep track of the amount searched for March. I can not imagine how you guys keep an accurate count.
Keep on Searching Dad and Tanner
Wheats 94 one steel (oldest 1910)
Quarter 1 gold plated Massachusetts
Halves 90% 6 4 Standing Liberty, 1 Ben and 1 Kennedy
Halves 40% 4 Kennedy
Canadian King George 14
5 dimes from penny rolls (clad)
1 Bahama Starfish penny (our second)
We searched 4 Boxes of Halves all were skunks. I AU came from customer rolls.
I will try to keep track of the amount searched for March. I can not imagine how you guys keep an accurate count.
Keep on Searching Dad and Tanner
Upvote
0







