What's new

Target-Rich Beaches in Texas Please

Overkill Overkill

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
76
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hello

I live in Missouri, and before my new job starts next week I was wanting to take a short (2-3 day) road trip to do some underwater detecting. I'm thinking Texas because that's seems like the closest geographically from Missouri. Does anyone have any experience hunting like in Galveston or other parts of Texas? I can't seem to find many high-end resorts in that area by doing a Google search.

Or, any suggestions for specific resorts or areas of Texas or Louisianna or perhaps lakes between Missouri and Texas?

Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
Download Google Earth to your computer and zoom in on an area you might be interested in. You will not be able to tell if it is High End lodging or not, but I just tried it and could see ocean side larger structures with large parking lots near by. Cars and people mean lost jewelry and coins. HH
 
Short memory?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom