What's new

targets on the bay today, but no yellow to be found

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack and I hit the bay for a spin today – Ripple cut hunting.
​

There was just enough stuff to keep me interested today.
​

Saturday, like I said, I may go dirt digging in the morning, if I get the call, and maybe back to the ripples again for low tide – sounds like a good plan to me.
​

NOTE: my nose is fine, the job ado was a small wart of some type – he froze it off
​

Standby for more. – good luck to everyone. – vid is like 6 mins.
​

.​

.​

.​

​


.​

.​

.​
 

Attachments

  • 0111NUT.webp
    0111NUT.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
Nice scenic video8-)

Jack is sooooooooo cute!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom