What's new

Tasmanian tigers Spotted during the supermoon

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,233
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
since the Morons Wouldn't get Close I have to Take their Word for it.
1760304518342.webp
National Zoo in Washington, D.C., c. 1903
Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger) filmed in the Yarra Ranges. This 2025 thermal footage may be the most compelling Thylacine video ever recorded. Captured on October 6th, 2025, using Pulsar Merger Thermal Binoculars LRF XT50, this 2-minute clip shows an animal with a unique gait, short rear hocks, and what appears to be a pouch full of Newborns, powerful signs of a living Thylacine, long believed extinct. Filmed from 150 meters away to avoid disturbance, this could mark a historic rediscovery of the Tasmanian Tiger on the Australian mainland.

 
Interesting, however there are many outstanding questions left unanswered.

So, if I understand correctly, this fellow (who seems very committed to the cause)
was out at night at some random location watching with a pair of $8,000 (US) bino's,
and the best he can do is a shaky video of a rather nondescript critter making its way
across the open fields at a some type of farm?

That critter padded across a lot of ground, and somewhere along that path it left some
very identifiable prints. No pics of the prints? It walked by that big tree and a bunch of
brush...did they look for hairs?

Tasmanian Tigers were secretive creatures, so what the heck is it doing cruising around a
ranch/farm?

Video quality reminds me of a Sasquatch video, not to mention that if there was any level
of credibility to that video there would be dozens of wildlife biologists crawling all over that
area.

But then again, I'm sure that video got lots of views (67k), and that's what the
whole thing was about.
 
I Figure he was Out for the Moon .

From the Distance I'm Seeing one of those Sickining poodles
1760308152868.webp


These types of comments Disgust Me :

" Filmed from 150 meters away to avoid disturbance,"

Personally ' Shot with a 22 So as not to destroy the Face' for a mount. , would Work for me. then you'd have DNA if someone still Questioned it.


As is I have to take his Word for It , Which in my head is maybe 70 % yes because All I know of Animals are the Ones I Ate & The Ones I Still need to Try :coffee2:

He May have had an so called Expert I.D. it.
 
I see nothing in that video that compels me to believe the guy. Did you notice
his shirt? The dude's a Tas Tiger groupie who'd sell his mothers soul for a glimpse
of an actual Tasmanian Tiger. Until he has presented proper evidence he's full of
bullshit.webp
.

If you took a dog and wrapped up it's right front paw, it would walk about
like that critter did. The gait of the animal never changed..looked like a dog
limping on it's right front.

Just my... Oh So Humble.... opinion.
moose.gif
 
No modern remains or scattered bones or skulls of this creature have been found anywhere in nature since the purported, and certainly true, date of its extinction. If it wasn't extinct surely there would be the occasional modern bone or skull found by hikers or farmers.
 
Aaah No I Didn't Notice his Shirt !


that's Like Big Foot Hunters Seeing , or Hearing one every time they go out :icon_scratch:

Though Both May Exist , If I Had seen his Shirt , I Wouldn't have Posted :(
 
Today There is no active reward for finding a Tasmanian tiger because they are considered extinct, with the last one dying in 1936. However, some past, large reward offers were made in an attempt to prove their existence. In 2005, The Bulletin magazine offered $1.25 million AUD, but the prize went unclaimed, as reported by ABC News. Another tour company, Thylacine Expeditions, offered $1.75 million for photographic evidence, but this was a promotional gimmick that also went unclaimed.

So most likely extinct .

But it might not be the end of the Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger)?

Crow
 
Last edited:
Yea Someone recently Brought Back the Dire Wolf.
The only thing I saw looked like Puppies.
Not Interesing enough to post yet .
Everyone knows what Puppies Look Like :dontknow:
a Full Grown Dire Wolf would be Cool to See !


There are Several Videos on the Tasmanian Tiger
One Mentioned Bringing them back But Also Mentioned
there could be a few out there
 
Though Both May Exist , If I Had seen his Shirt , I Wouldn't have Posted :(

If you hadn't posted it, we would not have had the chance to chat about it!

Sometimes Tnet is like a big front porch, with a bunch of old farts sitting around
taking sips off the jug while telling great tales about their younger years...
moose.gif
 
Looks like a Tasmanian devil to me… To shot of tail, to stubby…
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom