Nevada Prospector Full Member Joined Aug 16, 2017 Messages 167 Reaction score 296 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Oregon Detector(s) used Whites MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher GB II, Etc, Etc. Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2018 Thread Owner #1 This is the Taylor Creek Fire seven miles from my house but it looks a lot closer. Too close! I have similar pictures but this one from the Courier shows it better. Attachments wildfire.webp 6.6 KB · Views: 137
This is the Taylor Creek Fire seven miles from my house but it looks a lot closer. Too close! I have similar pictures but this one from the Courier shows it better.
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2018 #2 Be safe!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 31, 2018 #3 So many fires around the country this year...please be careful!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2018 #4 Yes, please be safe!
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2018 #5 I think these fires are getting worse every year it seems. I'm seeing a smoky haze at sunset here on the Colorado front range.
I think these fires are getting worse every year it seems. I'm seeing a smoky haze at sunset here on the Colorado front range.