digger460
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2015
- Messages
- 2,984
- Reaction score
- 3,300
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southeast Grundy, Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Good Morning all!
Anyone out there using the TDK TH-WR700 wireless headphones. Been doing research, and are getting good reviews. Would like to hear some up to date reviews.
I'll be using them on my ATP. I know I have to get the Garrett adapter.
Thanks, and if your hunting today, I'm jealous
Anyone out there using the TDK TH-WR700 wireless headphones. Been doing research, and are getting good reviews. Would like to hear some up to date reviews.
I'll be using them on my ATP. I know I have to get the Garrett adapter.
Thanks, and if your hunting today, I'm jealous








