What's new

Tect O Trak Update

Wormslayer

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
73
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Garrett Pro pointer, Tect O Trak
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi,
For users of Tect O Trak, please check the google playstore for an update.


After using the app for a few years now, I've noticed that with the accumulation the may different colour tracks recorded over time, it had started to look a bit 'psychedelic,' especially in search areas that I'm close to completing, Someone recently joked it looked like candy crush saga! OUCH!

Here is my solution..

There is now an option to temporarily display all old tracks in a single colour of your choice, while at the same time allowing a high contrasting custom colour selection for the new track. I think you'll agree that it's an improvement and and will have its uses. It definitely makes the 'missed bits' easier to see.

Screenshot_2016-02-11-15-25-43.webp Screenshot_2016-02-11-15-26-38.webp Screenshot_2016-02-11-15-53-52.webp Screenshot_2016-02-11-21-20-16.webp Screenshot_2016-02-11-21-22-21.webp Screenshot_2016-02-11-20-10-13.webp Screenshot_2016-02-11-20-10-45.webp Screenshot_2016-02-11-19-02-11.webp


HH & Good luck.:icon_thumright:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom