TEDDY ROOSEVELT WAS A MEMBER OF THE ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Teddy's mother's brothers were part of CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin's foreign service in England, a second cousin once removed was a CSA Brig Gen Robert Bullock from Ocala...
The Bullock brothers served along with KGC Pickwick Club member John Slidell in England as part of Benjamin's CSA Special and Secret Bureau as foreign agents procuring deals for ships, munitions, and supplies for the Confederacy.
After the surrender, the Bullock brothers never returned to America.
During their flight from the Union, Benjamin, CSA Sec of War Breckinridge, and CSA Capt John Taylor Wood of CSS TALLAHASSEE Raider and CSA President Davis nephew staged their final escape plans in Ocala, Florida- Benjamin at his cousins house, and Breckinridge and Wood at the home of CSA Brig Gen Robert Bullock.
On his way to Tampa with the Rough Riders before shipping out to Cuba, Teddy visited his mother's Bullock cousin, and the Rough Riders paraded down Main Street in front of the Ocala House Hotel and Marion county courthouse.
As a lad, Teddy's Confederate Georgia mother related stories of Confederate cavalry charges and gallantry, and his Rough Rider uniform bore a resemblance to that of CSA Jeb Stuart, as with sabre raised, led the charge up San Juan Hill.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The Bullock brothers served along with KGC Pickwick Club member John Slidell in England as part of Benjamin's CSA Special and Secret Bureau as foreign agents procuring deals for ships, munitions, and supplies for the Confederacy.
During their flight from the Union, Benjamin, CSA Sec of War Breckinridge, and CSA Capt John Taylor Wood of CSS TALLAHASSEE Raider and CSA President Davis nephew staged their final escape plans in Ocala, Florida- Benjamin at his cousins house, and Breckinridge and Wood at the home of CSA Brig Gen Robert Bullock.
On his way to Tampa with the Rough Riders before shipping out to Cuba, Teddy visited his mother's Bullock cousin, and the Rough Riders paraded down Main Street in front of the Ocala House Hotel and Marion county courthouse.
As a lad, Teddy's Confederate Georgia mother related stories of Confederate cavalry charges and gallantry, and his Rough Rider uniform bore a resemblance to that of CSA Jeb Stuart, as with sabre raised, led the charge up San Juan Hill.

First, thank you for the information.
Have you ever heard about any connection between https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Algernon_Parsons and the Bullocks that stayed overseas after the Civil War? Just curious, He developed a turbine engine in 1884 and immediately utilized the new engine to drive an electrical generator, which he also designed that revolutionised marine transport and naval warfare, and made some guys I know about filthy rich or filthier rich....:icon_scratch: They are pictured at Arbor Lodge in the photo with Teddy Roosevelt right in the middle. (pun intended) Come to find out they had a large financial part in his campaign for the presidency of the United States. William Jennings Bryon was Savy to it and let it be known to the public. He and Teddy were both Freemasons, so one of them must have also belonged to a secreter society. Hint, it wasn't William Jennings Bryon. In fact it is not just ironic thet "The Commoner" a speach given by him (Cross of Gold) was used as a key to a K.G.C./ O.A.K. treasure trail, it was spite. Several of the secret society members on my list had personal feelings twards Mr. Bryon that seemed to grow worse over time and would last some of them even through the Scopes Monkey Trials in 1925.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/monkey-trial-begins
Three time Bryan ran for president and failed to win. When the big money wants someone else they will put who ever they want in the seat. J.S. Morton and Paul Morton both hated the man. His Cross of Gold speech made matters a lot worse for the society considering they had coins of their own already smelted from their own gold mines and some civil war gold. Free coinage would have changed the World for sure! Bryan would have no part of it, and that gave the society another reason to hate the man, including Teddy.

Big money making ideas take time and effort before they become big money-making operations that are operating and pulling in money for a syndicate on a world wide scale.
450px-HMS_Dreadnought_1906_H61017.jpg

She was the first capital ship to be powered by steam turbines, making her the fastest battleship in the world at the time of her completion. Her launch helped spark a naval arms race as navies around the world, particularly the German Imperial Navy, rushed to match it in the build-up to World War I. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Dreadnought_(1906)

L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GREAT info!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
A real-life look at the mind of a White supremacist in the Whitehouse.

https://www.dnalc.org/view/11219-T-...Davenport-about-degenerates-reproducing-.html

and on the lawn at Arbor Lodge in Nebraska City.

L.C.:thumbsup:

View attachment 1624717

Teddy referred to white Americans as the forward race, whose responsibility it was to raise the status of minorities through training the backward race in industrial efficiency, political capacity and domestic morality. Thus, he claimed "whites bore the burden of preserving the high civilization wrought out by its forefathers."

While Roosevelt claimed he firmly believed in the words of the Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal, during his administration the president and his cabinet took only a passive, long-term approach to improve civil rights. Just like most politicians and their political rhetoric, Teddy's lips were saying the right thing but his @ss was doing the wrong things.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/teddy-roosevelt-discusses-americas-race-problem
However, Teddy did have dinner with Booker T. Washington at the Whitehouse in 1901 which sparked a rather rude racist poem that was published in the papers across the United States and was titled N+++++S IN THE WHITEHOUSE. You can google it if you want, but I didn't care to leave a link to it here. Mr. Washington was a presidential adviser on race relations and Roosevelt was trying to keep everybody cool and settle down the radicals like the one that wrote the poem and the people that published it. If you read Morals and Dogma by Pike, you will see that Teddy had the same kind of general ideas about the treatment of the Black man as Albert Pike did, barring the slavery part of course. A sort of accepted supremacy among the whites of the day, but not a license to mistreat anyone because of their superior race and intelligence. It was quite the contrary actually, they both felt they had a calling to try and raise the other races as close to the white man's level as they thought was possible in their minds. In their writings, it becomes obvious that both men thought good treatment and education would help the other races performance of labor and make the "right kind" of citizens more profit from their labor in the desired industry at hand.
The racial tensions over Teddy Roosevelt's regime continue to this day believe it or not. You can't make this kind of stuff up.
This Teddy is too much to bear.
"So says Upper West Sider Mike Edison, who’s on a decade-long crusade to convince the city and the American Museum of Natural History to remove a statue of President Theodore Roosevelt that he says is racist.
“When you walk into the museum it’s the first thing you see — and it smacks of white entitlement and exploitation,” charged Edison, 63, who recently launched an online petition tarnishing the bronze. “It’s indicative of ‘the white man’s burden.’ ”
The 10-foot icon, entitled “Equestrian Statue of Theodore Roosevelt,” was sculpted by James Earle Fraser in 1939. It depicts the Rough Rider proudly astride his steed, flanked by a bare-chested African and Native American." https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/leftist-activists-statue-theodore-roosevelt/

https://www.quora.com/Was-Theodore-Roosevelt-racist

L.C. Baker:icon_thumright:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you ever heard about any connection between https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Algernon_Parsons and the Bullocks that stayed overseas after the Civil War? Just curious...
After the War, James Dunwoody Bullock and brother, Irvine, set up a very successful cotton import brokerage in Liverpool, not to different from the cotton deals for British ships, munitions, and supplies as he performed fot the Confederacy as part of CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin's CSA Foreign Service.
Some historians have claimed that during the summer of 1864, he traveled to America, and along with George Nicholas Saunders, a former US Ambassador to England, met with John Wilkes Booth at Boston's Parker House, a known meeting place of Northern "copperheads".
After the fall of Richmond, the Bullock brothers traveled in disguise and assumed names to Oyster Bay, Long Island, to say their farewells to their sister and young Teddy before returning to England.
In his will, James Dunwoody Bullock left his nephew, Teddy, $30,000.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
After the War, James Dunwoody Bullock and brother, Irvine, set up a very successful cotton import brokerage in Liverpool, not to different from the cotton deals for British ships, munitions, and supplies as he performed for the Confederacy as part of CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin's CSA Foreign Service.
Some historians have claimed that during the summer of 1864, he traveled to America, and along with George Nicholas Saunders, a former US Ambassador to England, met with John Wilkes Booth at Boston's Parker House, a known meeting place of Northern "copperheads".
After the fall of Richmond, the Bullock brothers traveled in disguise and assumed names to Oyster Bay, Long Island, to say their farewells to their sister and young Teddy before returning to England.
In his will, James Dunwoody Bullock left his nephew, Teddy, $30,000.

I believe S.F. Nuckolls met Booth in St. Joseph Missouri on January 4th, 5th, of 1864. Nuckolls left Colorado and moved to New York City stopping in St. Joseph to meet with Booth and then again in St. Luis on his way to New York City. Nuckolls had gathered a large amount of cash from friends of the Confederacy in Colorado before he left home and was said to be on his way to New York City to support "the cause". If your guys met with Booth in Boston it could have been sometime between April 25th and 28th of 1864 or after. It seems to fit the timeline of his movements leading up to the assassination.

https://boothiebarn.com/2018/07/03/mapping-john-wilkes-booths-career/

L.C.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
George Nicholas Saunders was an agent of CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin's Foreign Service in Canada, and would dispensed funds to other agents with traveled to Canada, and organized the CSA raid into St Albans, Vermont.
After the Lincoln assassination, President Andrew Johnson placed a $20,000 reward on his head for capture.
Saunders remained in Canada and traveled to Europe and only returned to US shortly before his death.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
George Nicholas Saunders was an agent of CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin's Foreign Service in Canada, and would dispensed funds to other agents with traveled to Canada, and organized the CSA raid into St Albans, Vermont.
After the Lincoln assassination, President Andrew Johnson placed a $20,000 reward on his head for capture.
Saunders remained in Canada and traveled to Europe and only returned to US shortly before his death.

Same guy? https://books.google.com/books?id=2...#v=onepage&q=George Nicholas Saunders&f=false

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes. Was the American Ambassador to England under President Polk.
George Nicholas Saunders was recalled from that position due to his radical beliefs that he shared freely while holding that Ambassadorship.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes. Was the American Ambassador to England under President Polk.
George Nicholas Saunders was recalled from that position due to his radical beliefs that he shared freely while holding that Ambassadorship.

I ran across that name while studying the U.S. Navy and past Secretaries. A lot of people don't remember or never knew that Teddy was a Sec. of the Navy as well as Head of the Civil Service. It was during his civil service stent that he became acquainted with J. Sterling Morton Secretary of Agriculture and K.G.C. member. Though the books remain unaware when Paul Morton and Mr. Roosevelt first made acquaintance, I am positive it was about that same time when Teddy came to Arbor lodge on his way West. The cattle business was one of the Monopolies that Paul Morton and his railroad had a grip on (Although it was not just his money working). The steel, the rails, the trains, the refrigerated cars, and the beef they carried....etc. etc. Teddy would end up on Paul Morton's private train many times during his lifetime. I am also pretty sure that is how almost everyone got to Arbor Lodge that is in this picture.:icon_thumright:
Teddy at Arbor Lodge meeting 2.jpg

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I ran across that name while studying the U.S. Navy and past Secretaries. A lot of people don't remember or never knew that Teddy was a Sec. of the Navy as well as Head of the Civil Service. It was during his civil service stent that he became acquainted with J. Sterling Morton Secretary of Agriculture and K.G.C. member. Though the books remain unaware when Paul Morton and Mr. Roosevelt first made acquaintance, I am positive it was about that same time when Teddy came to Arbor lodge on his way West. The cattle business was one of the Monopolies that Paul Morton and his railroad had a grip on (Although it was not just his money working). The steel, the rails, the trains, the refrigerated cars, and the beef they carried....etc. etc. Teddy would end up on Paul Morton's private train many times during his lifetime. I am also pretty sure that is how almost everyone got to Arbor Lodge that is in this picture.:icon_thumright:
View attachment 1625128

LC...Would you please name off those guys and their position in that picture? It's an interesting photo.

Thank You!

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
LC... I was able to enlarge that group photo and clean it up some...I'm not 100% positive that's Theodore Roosevelt. Very Similar to him from a distance like the photo you've posted. I'll center in on him specifically and see in the next few days.

Getting the photo larger is what made it stand out, but using comparison photos of him is what really shows the differences. Several people looked at everything and pointed out differences that I hadn't noticed either at first glance of the original. We didn't compare any of his sons yet...Anyway, if you want to or care, see if you can enlarge and get it clearer or have someone do it and see what you think.

If you have any names that go with the photo or who signed the house log during that time period probably would give a good idea on who it is for sure by doing comp photos. I'd really like to know who all is in that photograph! lol! It's interesting for sure.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
LC... I was able to enlarge that group photo and clean it up some...I'm not 100% positive that's Theodore Roosevelt. Very Similar to him from a distance like the photo you've posted. I'll center in on him specifically and see in the next few days.

Getting the photo larger is what made it stand out, but using comparison photos of him is what really shows the differences. Several people looked at everything and pointed out differences that I hadn't noticed either at first glance of the original. We didn't compare any of his sons yet...Anyway, if you want to or care, see if you can enlarge and get it clearer or have someone do it and see what you think.

If you have any names that go with the photo or who signed the house log during that time period probably would give a good idea on who it is for sure by doing comp photos. I'd really like to know who all is in that photograph! lol! It's interesting for sure.

Kace

There is no literature or guest list that will prove it is Teddy and Carnegie, Rockefeller, etc. but I am satisfied with the knowledge of the meeting and the place it was held. Not to mention the specific date of the photo and who it was taken by leaves no doubt that it is authentic and untouched. It helps to have a picture of Teddy and the rest from 1903 to compare it to also. I appreciate the time you are spending on it.:occasion14:

L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
LC...Would you please name off those guys and their position in that picture? It's an interesting photo.

Thank You!

Kace

I would love to! Would you name them too? I have spent at least a year studying monopolists and litigation from 1903 trying to gain that Knowledge. It takes a lot of time to identify one of them at a time. There are some that I would really like to know, like the old guy setting in the rocker on the left end with a small crowd kind of standing around him. I know more about some people than I intended to learn, but it is a oneway street and there is no unreading it!:laughing7:

L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of the litigation concerning the group was as far back as 1892 and even earlier. Still, you can end up at a dead end.....
A request was made by a senator to review all the political contributions in 1892-1893 made by a certain Company I studied. After seeking counsel, at his next appearance before the committee, The owner declined to submit his company’s books for examination or to answer any further questions. In 1897 he was finally brought to trial for contempt of court for refusing to answer the questions put to him by a committee of the United States Senate investigating the amount of donations his company had made to national and state political campaigns in 1892 and 1893. He was found not guilty and the indictment was dismissed.:icon_scratch:

Not going to pin a tail on these donkeys! But, if that mans face appears at a private meeting of select individuals that have been identified as taking part in the collision, I really don't need to know any more about him, but I would still like to find more than just guilt by association to draw a final conclusion from.

L.C.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I would love to! Would you name them too? I have spent at least a year studying monopolists and litigation from 1903 trying to gain that Knowledge. It takes a lot of time to identify one of them at a time. There are some that I would really like to know, like the old guy setting in the rocker on the left end with a small crowd kind of standing around him. I know more about some people than I intended to learn, but it is a oneway street and there is no unreading it!:laughing7:

L.C.

I'm really just recently looking closely at the photograph..I've seen you post it a lot but didn't pay too close of attention to the details... I just thought you'd know some of the guys who's in it.

If I can get it cleaned enough to go on one of the bigger monitors it would be easier to tell.

We compared pics from prior to the McKinley era forward.

Who took the photo?

Do you know for sure anyone in it? That could help in identifying the others. Just Please don't post another pic of that Lewis Cass...he gives me the creeps! :laughing7:

Kace

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread