Tejon beats Lobo

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
goldfinder said:
I was out nugget shooting and one guy has a Lobo. My Tejon did much better than the Lobo on a couple of small nuggets. Glad I bought the machine.

The only difference between the Tejon and the Lobo, is that the Lobo has a switch to adjust for black sands and alkali. The fact that you were hitting it better than him, just means that you were either more knowlegeable with your machine than he was, or your machine was tuned better than his. There is alot more to it than one machine being better than the other.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cap'n Crunch said:
goldfinder said:
I was out nugget shooting and one guy has a Lobo. My Tejon did much better than the Lobo on a couple of small nuggets. Glad I bought the machine.

The only difference between the Tejon and the Lobo, is that the Lobo has a switch to adjust for black sands and alkali. The fact that you were hitting it better than him, just means that you were either more knowlegeable with your machine than he was, or your machine was tuned better than his. There is alot more to it than one machine being better than the other.

Ditto. :thumbsup:

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Hummm?

Not really the same electronics guys. I'll go with "......just means that you were either more knowledgeable with your machine than he was, or your machine was tuned better than his."

Joe

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Did you let him sweep over the target to see if his detector would hit on it...our were you tracing his steps ...the loop has to go over the target in the first place....

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL! I'll take the Lobo :thumbsup: Terry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions