What's new

Tekamah Nebraska High School ---- to rear Left is Picnic Grove 1907

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,231
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000bbb.webp
 
Every tree is a snag. All the tops froze off long time ago. I wonder if that’s building is still standing.
392 miles from me, I just looked on maps. That is about as far away as I can think of...
 
Can't Totally Rule out This is it's Upgrade on the Same Land



000www.webp

000kkk.webp

000xxx.webp

both have the tower in the center


& Rounded Arch

000yyy.webp000zzz.webp
 
Last edited:
I think your correct. Looks like the old picnic grounds are the gym? Or parking lot?
The grade school I went to was an engineered down, A plain Jane3 story like that. Go in front doors, stairs up and stairs down to whichever class? The fire escape was a long slide tube down and out the back. So to make a lap run up and around landing than up and around two more times, back of building Nwest corner down the chute and back around to front again.
10 laps every day would still be fun and a good work out...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom