What's new

Teknetics Delta 4000 any thoughts

JayInVA

Greenie
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Aylett, Va
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone,

Like I said I am a green newbie in this sport. I have just returned the broken BH Lone Star and replaced it with the Teknetics Delta 4000. Now I would like to hear either how bad a choice I made or opposite. I am going to start learning this thing asap.
 
I have the alpha 2000 and its fantastic so I'd think the delta would be even better
 
I received my Delta 4000 a couple of weeks ago (my very first detector), but the weather had been too cold for me to get out and try it. Waiting patiently for a warm sunny day.
 
Probally the best detector for the money in my humble opinion.......I had the delta and enjoyed it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom