Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross, Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Lokiblossom, Its a waste of time talking to Treasureminder2 who wish he was a treasure hunter but knows nothing. Then we have Raparee that took on a chalange for me to show him how the dowsing rods work and for me to prove that we have located a Vortex and Ley Lines at the New Ross site and he lives just a few miles from the site. BUT he never showed up because it was on a work day. I was willing to be on site at any day light time to take on his challenge yet NO SHOW. Its easy for people to shoot their mouth off here so they feel big yet they know nothing about the true hunt.
We just returned from New Ross on Nov 1,2,3 and we found everything we were looking for. I am posting this info for people to read and see history being made. WE have located many things at the New Ross site that prove the Knight Templars were here and they built a castle, church, dug a cave, tunnels, vault chambers, water runs, and grave sites. The Vortex is real and we have mapped the Ley Lines last week. We now hold the same info that only the Templars had, and now its our turn to unlock the truth about this site. This spring we plan to do many digs that will back up what we post. So if you don't like what I post then start your own post and leave us alone :occasion14:.

I would just like to remind you that I informed you of which days I would be available. You opted to choose a day in which you knew I had other commitments. I suppose people can decide for themselves just how serious you were with your 'challenge'.

..."grave sites", eh? I suppose the proper authorities have been notified?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Plus - this thread has drifted miles off Oak Island. Please start a separate New Ross, Nova Scotia thread for your unrelated interests.

I promise I won't go there.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Plus - this thread has drifted miles off Oak Island. Please start a separate New Ross, Nova Scotia thread for your unrelated interests.

I promise I won't go there.

Umm, this is a New Ross thread Charlie. Besides, Oak Island is related to New Ross anyhow. However,I , myself, will endeavor to post only on appropriate threads if that will help.
Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look again. This is the Oak Island section of Treasure legends. It just happens to have a couple New Ross threads misplaced in the wrong sub-forum.

There is no connection to Oak Island other than they are in the same country.

Maybe start a "Templer Treasures" or "Make-up Your Own Modern Legends" sub-group within Treasure Legends?

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Look again. This is the Oak Island section of Treasure legends. It just happens to have a couple New Ross threads misplaced in the wrong sub-forum.

There is no connection to Oak Island other than they are in the same country.

Maybe start a "Templer Treasures" or "Make-up Your Own Modern Legends" sub-group within Treasure Legends?

No, no, your wrong Charlie, they are connected, by the Gold River, by highway 12 to 3, and most of all by my own premise of the Templars first landing at Oak Island and establishing a port. Again this is my own humble opinion but I believe there is evidence of this. John Bear MacNeil also connected the two sites. I would think that if you didn't what to participate you could just not click on some of these threads that lead down the New Ross (Charing Cross) road. Please understand, to limit my own discussion to a New Ross only forum or sub-forum would undermine much of my research. For instance Finderskeepers has been much involved in discussions of both venues at the same time as have others including myself.
Of course I understand the moderators would have the last word as on all the other forums I have been a member of.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
dude this Brag of your's is from years and years ago , same result , NOTHING
just as this latest brag here .

KT was NEVER here .
copy pasted from Finderskeepers publicity stunt from years ago

[h=3]IFS, ANDS OR BUTS'[/h] Dennis Parada, of Clearfield, Pennsylvania, about 190 miles northwest of Philadelphia, began seeking the treasure soon after Rolph posted the letter to his blog. Parada owns a professional treasure hunting company, Finders Keepers, that claims to have located various treasures, including $20 million worth of gold bars in Elks County.
The Society Hill treasure likely lies at one of two locations along Second Street between Spruce and Pine streets, Parada said.
"I'm 100 percent sure it's right there," he said. "There's no ifs, ands or buts."
"We have the knowledge how to scan underneath all of those homes. Again, nobody wants us there, so we're not going to go." – Dennis Parada, professional treasure hunter from Pennsylvania
Parada determined his suspected site by locating the given landmarks – the drawbridge, for example – on old city maps. He struggled to recall his specific methodology, given that seven years have lapsed since he conducted his research. But he said the process did not take long.
Parada and his mother, Rose, transcribed the letter in about a week. It took another month or two for him to narrow his hunt to a specific location.
"Once the letter is (transcribed), any treasure hunter can sit down with the maps," Parada said. "They'll locate the lot, no problem."
Yet, Parada never visited Society Hill or the suspected site.
For one, he doubts the treasure remains. Years of development likely led to it being uncovered accidentally, though Rolph failed to find any such account when he briefly searched archived newspapers.
Scanning for the treasure would require Parada to use high-powered metal detectors, which cost thousands of dollars. Property owners would need to grant permission for him to enter their homes, a process he never undertook. But he did enlist the Historical Society of Pennsylvania to support a search, but that never came to fruition.
"We have the knowledge how to scan underneath all of those homes," Parada said. "Again, nobody wants us there, so we're not going to go."
Thom Carroll/PhillyVoice

[h=3]FINDERS KEEPERS?[/h] Even if Parada – or any prospective treasure hunter – found the treasure, they might not be entitled to keep it.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Don't trust your money to the Suedo Bank! :laughing7:

ha hahahahahaaaaa
exactly

nor to histrionics of the delusional .

all this chaos , and still no beef , years and years of claims , still no beef

Claims of Knights Templar on Oak Island ,, New Ross ,,, too ?

what's next ?

Folks goin' down to New Mexico and into the Organ Mountains and Claim they found Templar Vaults ?

Hold on , that's what I claimed , I better copy right those post of mine ,,,

I wouldn't want it to show up in a Disney Movie again .

Jebus ,,, you're right Charlie ,,, this Chaos is way out there .

see ya folks , Discussion with ya'all was fun ,,, but it's now time to leave the Cartoon World of these threads
and do life in the real world .
Thank Ya kindly Dennis , for opening another thread to amuse ourselves with .

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ha hahahahahaaaaa
exactly

nor to histrionics of the delusional .

all this chaos , and still no beef , years and years of claims , still no beef

Claims of Knights Templar on Oak Island ,, New Ross ,,, too ?

what's next ?

Folks goin' down to New Mexico and into the Organ Mountains and Claim they found Templar Vaults ?

Hold on , that's what I claimed , I better copy right those post of mine ,,,

I wouldn't want it to show up in a Disney Movie again .

Jebus ,,, you're right Charlie ,,, this Chaos is way out there .

see ya folks , Discussion with ya'all was fun ,,, but it's now time to leave the Cartoon World of these threads
and do life in the real world .
Thank Ya kindly Dennis , for opening another thread to amuse ourselves with .

Thought you might leave after Smith brown posted a book on the "Ley Line thread" that blew your story line!
Cheers, Loki

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been following this for quite some time...

Once again, talk, no proof...not one picture of any artifact, any tunnel, cave, or even a rock wall....

I found Jesse James long lost cache of stolen goods on my back 40 here in Missouri...I KNOW it was his, just because 'I' do....and that is all the proof I need.

So that should be enough for you too...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been following this for quite some time...

Once again, talk, no proof...not one picture of any artifact, any tunnel, cave, or even a rock wall....

I found Jesse James long lost cache of stolen goods on my back 40 here in Missouri...I KNOW it was his, just because 'I' do....and that is all the proof I need.

So that should be enough for you too...

If you found one Seated Liberty Quarter it would be WAY more proof you were on to Jesse James' treasure than an American link to Templars.

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did find proof of a trench running over 200 feet next to an old wellhead...I'm pretty sure Jimmy Hoffa was tossed down that well because I found a Kennedy half dollar next to it....

The trench I am sure is part of an elaborate underground system that leads to treasure because it stops right at an old rock foundation wall that shows signs of having been a vault underground....I plan to excavate it now that we have found sure signs it was made by man..."Bob was here" carved into one of the rocks tipped us off.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I did find proof of a trench running over 200 feet next to an old wellhead...I'm pretty sure Jimmy Hoffa was tossed down that well because I found a Kennedy half dollar next to it....

The trench I am sure is part of an elaborate underground system that leads to treasure because it stops right at an old rock foundation wall that shows signs of having been a vault underground....I plan to excavate it now that we have found sure signs it was made by man..."Bob was here" carved into one of the rocks tipped us off.

Its interesting to me how everybody ignores the C-14 dated coconut fibre which proves a 14th century (give or take a half century) vessel landing at Oak Island. Certainly by itself not proof of a Templar landing, but they were traveling at sea escaping French, Church and most European authorities at the time (and this is documented).
Cheers, Loki

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its interesting to me how everybody ignores the C-14 dated coconut fibre which proves a 14th century (give or take a half century) vessel landing at Oak Island. Certainly by itself not proof of a Templar landing, but they were traveling at sea escaping French, Church and most European authorities at the time (and this is documented).
Cheers, Loki

Japanese trash washing upon our western coast after a tsunami does not prove that the Japanese discovered California. C-14 proves nothing. Dowsing proves nothing. Everything you believe proves nothing. Show us the facts and only the facts? What have you found, what have you seen to confirm any findings? None.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Japanese trash washing upon our western coast after a tsunami does not prove that the Japanese discovered California. C-14 proves nothing. Dowsing proves nothing. Everything you believe proves nothing. Show us the facts and only the facts? What have you found, what have you seen to confirm any findings? None.

Lets see now, what I said was "Certainly by itself not proof" right? And it is more than trash washing up on a beach. The dating does prove something and that is it did not simply wash up on the beach. Perhaps you didn't know that coconuts did not exist anywhere in the Atlantic basin in the 14th century, which would also include the Caribbean. Again I will say by itself this is not proof but it is evidence. A cigar at a crime scene doesn't by itself prove the criminal smokes cigars, but somebody does.

Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would just like to remind you that I informed you of which days I would be available. You opted to choose a day in which you knew I had other commitments. I suppose people can decide for themselves just how serious you were with your 'challenge'.

..."grave sites", eh? I suppose the proper authorities have been notified?
I had other people show up and I had to pick a day for them, but I told you I would work with you up to dark. If you were only a few miles away you should of shown up. WE were in town for 3 days.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had other people show up and I had to pick a day for them, but I told you I would work with you up to dark. If you were only a few miles away you should of shown up. WE were in town for 3 days.

That's the thing, Denis. I wasn't a few miles away. As it was a work day, I was in the woods. Specifically, in Shelburne County, where I had been from last Sunday to just this past Thursday night, working 10 hour days, trying to complete a contract before winter comes. That is the nature of the work that I do, which is why I outlined for you which days I would be able to meet. Like I said ... it's unfortunate that things didn't work out, but seeing that you found all kinds of exciting, concrete proof of your claim (I mean, graves! Finding a Templar grave in New Ross is outstanding!) you'll be back in the area, and hopefully we can get together then.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the thing, Denis. I wasn't a few miles away. As it was a work day, I was in the woods. Specifically, in Shelburne County, where I had been from last Sunday to just this past Thursday night, working 10 hour days, trying to complete a contract before winter comes. That is the nature of the work that I do, which is why I outlined for you which days I would be able to meet. Like I said ... it's unfortunate that things didn't work out, but seeing that you found all kinds of exciting, concrete proof of your claim (I mean, graves! Finding a Templar grave in New Ross is outstanding!) you'll be back in the area, and hopefully we can get together then.
OK you are on for another day. We will be in New Ross for 10 days in the spring doing a lot of work. I will get a hold of you before we set a date. The truth is we been to New Ross 14 times in 5yrs doing research. We have permits to dig and drill. We work with the government and local land owners. I have reported our finds so others can see what is going on at the site. Yet there are people on this site that think they know more about this site than I do :BangHead: , there are things we can not talk about and some questions we will not answer. I spend a lot of money and time to get the info we have and I will only give up so much 8-) if others want the answers they will have to make a trip to New Ross and do their own work. I am done giving out info about our finds to the public, we will still answer questions from university's , museums, government, etc. Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread