Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross, Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the NS Mineral and Resources act...you cannot simply explore or drill on his land, even if you do own the mineral rights...without his permission, because you do not hold the surface rights...No matter the previous owner allowed you too...that contract or permissions became void as soon as he purchased the property. Your only recourse to this is the section 100 provision of the Mineral and Resources act...

"Mineral Resources Act’s Section 100 is the mechanism for addressing this issue. Under Section 100, prospectors and explorationists can seek the Minister’s approval for a surface rights permit which grants access to land and permission to conduct exploration activities.
However, Section 100 applications can take years to approve...."

So it looks to me that Tim is still in the drivers seat for any activity on his land...

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So it looks to me that Tim is still in the drivers seat for any activity on his land...[/QUOTE]

So it looks to me that Tim is still in the drivers seat for any activity on his land...[/QUOTE]

We have no interest in doing anything on his land, we drilled and dug on it many times now we are working on other sites in the area. In the spring we will be doing a lot of digging in the area and none of it will be on Tim's land. We give all land owners 1/3 of anything we get from their land , we did make Tim the same offer but he didn't respond to it and we pulled the offer back. Tim thinks he should own every thing found under his land and that's GREED. He paid $100,000 for the land and now he knows their is no way for him to make any money from it. He can do minor digs but to dig 90' down he needs a mining permit and mineral rights. Then this is a historical well and he can not destroy it and must protect it while digging around it. Its just like digging at the money pit . This would cost a lot of money to do it safe and right. I am the only one that can do the dig and do it right but I have other sites more important to dig at.

Last edited:

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From reading the Mineral and Resources act...it says to file a claim for mineral rights you must first find evidence of the mineral you are filing the mineral claim on...That the Crown owns all mineral rights, but does sell mineral right claims once you show proof of mineral found, do the paperwork, get a staking permit, etc. etc..

So from that it shows you only have a mineral right to whatever mineral exploration work uncovered that is viable for a mine to proceed....I could find no where a 'blanket' mineral rights claim...so any other minerals uncovered would still belong to the Crown...

Also, subsurface water digs, a well, pond, etc are exempt from mineral rights...so he could dig anywhere he wants to whatever depth he decided would serve his purpose for water...even next to, or in, the existing well to a deeper depth...

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From reading the Mineral and Resources act...it says to file a claim for mineral rights you must first find evidence of the mineral you are filing the mineral claim on...That the Crown owns all mineral rights, but does sell mineral right claims once you show proof of mineral found, do the paperwork, get a staking permit, etc. etc..

So from that it shows you only have a mineral right to whatever mineral exploration work uncovered that is viable for a mine to proceed....I could find no where a 'blanket' mineral rights claim...so any other minerals uncovered would still belong to the Crown...

Also, subsurface water digs, a well, pond, etc are exempt from mineral rights...so he could dig anywhere he wants to whatever depth he decided would serve his purpose for water...even next to, or in, the existing well to a deeper depth...

So in your research how much would Tim get to keep if he found anything under the well?

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same amount as you if you only have a mining permit...which is only good for raw materials natural to the site, and not for uncut gems, nuggets or anything else that are not native to the site and in native form...In other words....not in a box from somewhere off site..anything other than what your specific mineral claim covers, what you used as proof to get the mineral rights in the first place...belong to the Crown. The Mineral Resources Act specifically says you must 'prove up' your claim before an application for mineral rights will be issued, based on the minerals you found....anything else...won't count. And then to open the claim by digging a mine, you must first be approved as to viability of the mine, estimated mineral amount, AND a full reclamation plan approved and bond in place to close the mine and reclaim any damage to the land once it plays out.....Plus if on private land...you must have the proper permissions to dig the surface layer from the owner...

Course you already know all that...cause you are a mining company...

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also can find no official recognition as to the well being a "historical" anything...no listing of it anywhere as a historical site as you claim...

If you have a link to such a claim...official, from the New Ross Historical Society, or the New Ross local governance, or NS gov't...please post it...

Otherwise, it's just a well...40 to 50 foot deep by most accounts...not 90 as you say.

NostraDanis

Feb 16, 2014
The Bluegrass
Primary Interest:
Other
I also can find no official recognition as to the well being a "historical" anything...no listing of it anywhere as a historical site as you claim...

If you have a link to such a claim...official, from the New Ross Historical Society, or the New Ross local governance, or NS gov't...please post it...

Otherwise, it's just a well...40 to 50 foot deep by most accounts...not 90 as you say.

In other words, unless you personally bless it, it isn't so. Geez

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope...but he is claiming it as a 'fact', with no proof to be found of that 'fact'....and why I asked for a link that shows it as such

Facts DO matter, playing loose and fast with them do no one any good in any of this...So far...he has supplied no verifiable proof of 'facts' he is tossing out...and which are contradicted with just the minimum of research.

I like facts...not BS

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope...but he is claiming it as a 'fact', with no proof to be found of that 'fact'....and why I asked for a link that shows it as such

Facts DO matter, playing loose and fast with them do no one any good in any of this...So far...he has supplied no verifiable proof of 'facts' he is tossing out...and which are contradicted with just the minimum of research.

I like facts...not BS

I deal with Sean at Heritage and I trust his info he gives us. He said we can not move or dig or destroy anything old at this site. If its a stone foundation or just a pile of hand cut key stones , we can not remove it and any thing old is historical and the well is one of the oldest stone objects in New Ross. No its not on paper as a Historical site yet but it is protected by Heritage. Or I hope so, because they stop us from digging at sites with less historical history than the well. So if anyone can dig at the well then we can go back and dig at our sites. A lot of the info you showed just goes around in a circle and can be used by both sides. The laws are made so they can be twisted around to fit the needs of the lawyers. Its more of a game played by both sides to make sure everything is done by law and all artifacts are turned in and no melt downs.

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would that be the Lunenburg Heritage Society or some other one in the area?

I don't accept that the laws are just written for the lawyers to argue over...they are very specific if you want to explore, prospect, gain mineral rights, or mine a location...The Mining Association Of NS seems to be able to follow them ok, but they are actually mining and not trying to sidestep the treasure trove laws in the guise of a mining operation. If these 'historic' sites are so important as such, why is there no ongoing archeological effort being performed at them now? In general they are the go to guys for making new finds, not someone with a mining permit.

I will remain skeptical of any of your claims as once again you only hand out unsubstantiated talk with no proof of anything...not even the most basic facts.

But you know what, no need to answer, I have watched you spin this tale for a few years and it never changes...just more bull on top of the bull...have fun with your stories...I'm done.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time"

Someone said...

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would that be the Lunenburg Heritage Society or some other one in the area?

I don't accept that the laws are just written for the lawyers to argue over...they are very specific if you want to explore, prospect, gain mineral rights, or mine a location...The Mining Association Of NS seems to be able to follow them ok, but they are actually mining and not trying to sidestep the treasure trove laws in the guise of a mining operation. If these 'historic' sites are so important as such, why is there no ongoing archeological effort being performed at them now? In general they are the go to guys for making new finds, not someone with a mining permit.

I will remain skeptical of any of your claims as once again you only hand out unsubstantiated talk with no proof of anything...not even the most basic facts.

But you know what, no need to answer, I have watched you spin this tale for a few years and it never changes...just more bull on top of the bull...have fun with your stories...I'm done.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time"

Someone said...

Heritage is at Halifax the same place the Museum is.
Well lets see who is fooling around. I been to New Ross 14 times in 5 yrs and spent thousands of dollars doing research and digging. I post what we find and that's it, do I care if you believe me or not ,NO . I am not doing this for you. If you think I will post the info I have just so you believe in me WRONG. If you think this is a JOKE then its on me :laughing7:. I do not take money from anyone. The real JOKE is on Oak Island :hello2:. Have a great day

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK here is what happen, Tim the new owner of the Holy Well site thought we had a deal in the works with him to dig down under the holy well and he thought he owned anything found because it was on his land. Greed set in. Tim only wanted me for my info so he could do the dig. I was not part of what he planed to do and nothing was put on paper so we told him no digging will be done until we had papers sign. He said we were not allowed on his land unless we sign a paper that held us to stay quiet about what info we had. I would not sign the paper because Tim had everyone around him sign papers to keep quiet or he would sue them, even the renters on the property had to sign. While we were talking about this paper Tim had History Channel on site and divers in the well and never told me anything about this. If we were to be partners I would think this should be a major event to talk about. The History Channel was on site with in 2 weeks of Tim buying the property. Tim knew how I felt about History Channel being on site because they owe me over $37,000 for a contract we sign and they backed out on but held us to the contract. Ya Marty and Tim thought we would join up with them but we stopped the digging at the site and they can not use our name or Joan Hopes name or our work or other land owners names on the TV show, WHY because we have everything tied up. All land owners, film rights , digging rights , everything is in our corner. This is my hunt and they are trying to take it over because they have found nothing on Oak Island and they want to look good .
You think I started a new thread on Dowsing and Vortex to take away from the hunt at the castle:BangHead: you don't get it. The info about the dowsing and vortex is part of the hunt at the castle. If you want to locate a treasure or anything major at this site you have to do as the Templars did and use the tools they did. That's all I can say , if you want to know more go to New Ross and do your own work.

In other words, no actual Templar burial site was discovered with graves, etc. All make believe stories. And now the other fantasy pushers from oak island take over your site. I guess your revised story gives you a plausible exit strategy from your made up story about actually finding a vault with graves, etc. This thread was about nothing but bullshit in an effort to try to regain some credibility lost via other bs finds and posts in the past. Any hope of gaining said credibility with readers is now gone. Let's hope the word gets out to the overall public so that they don't waste time reading any announcements, articles, or anything else you produce.

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cavern contains Hitler's cryogenically preserved body and remnants of Nazi vacuum bulb flying saucer technology.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Left me wondering what the purpose of filming there again was all about after the first show this season.

Seems like the oak island stuff was a filler and the new ross was their new hope

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems that they like to roam around even though their permits are for the Island exclusively...

Wolters already filmed the goods and now they want to recap again?

If there's nothing there to all the naysayers here then why are wolters and laginas scavaging there. ?

Its obvious that finders keepers have made the discoveries and researched the sites and now a whole fleet of scavengers have moved in like buzzards looking for scraps

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there's nothing there to all the naysayers here then why are wolters and laginas scavaging there. ?

Money. Simple as that. How much money have the Laginas made off the farce on Oak Island? People are clueing in that there is nothing there, so to keep the money flowing in, they move to another related but equally unfounded location.

NostraDanis

Feb 16, 2014
The Bluegrass
Primary Interest:
Other
Money. Simple as that. How much money have the Laginas made off the farce on Oak Island? People are clueing in that there is nothing there, so to keep the money flowing in, they move to another related but equally unfounded location.

Is it reasonable to believe the Laginas have spent the last decade on Oak Island with money as their motivation?
They obviously don't need money.
Is it not true that they worked for years on the red tape and legal road blocks when there was no way they could have expected something like a tv deal?

New Ross may prove a different experience for them because it is FK that has done the ground-work there (pun intended). Nonetheless, it should be interesting to see how this plays out...well, except for those who expect their treasure hunts to have big flashing neon signs that point to irrefutable evidence.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Oak Island film crew does show up in New Ross with a dive team on the next show and dive in the well, then that's it for the season. From what I was told no other film shots were done at the New Ross site. Tim had some physics on site but not sure if it made the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread