OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#!001_MicrosoftEdge_User_Default_WebNotes_Microsoft-Edge-Web-Notes-New-Ross-4742968.jpg #!001_MicrosoftEdge_User_Default_WebNotes_Microsoft-Edge-Web-Notes-Rosslyn-C5233296.jpg In the first picture of New Ross #1 is the Templar Castle and #2 is the Templar Chapel.

So what came first the chicken or the egg and in this case what castle was built first,
The New Ross Castle or the Rosslyn Castle.

1, Both sites are built on a mountain.
2, Both sites have water on 3 sides.
3, Both sites have ley lines going through the Castle.
4, Both sites have ley lines going through the Chapel.
5, Both sites have a tunnel running down hill from Chapel to Castle.
6, Both sites have the Chapel up hill above the Castle.
7, Both sites have ground higher above the Chapel.
8, At Both sites you can look north from the higher ground and see a volcano or fault line.
9, Both have Ross in their names . New Ross and Rosslyn

Did the Templars travel to the new world and look for a mountain, with Ley Lines, and water on 3 sides, with higher ground above the castle site with volcanos to the north. Or did the New Ross site come first and the Templars / Masons look for a location that was close to what was built in the new world. After all they knew the land in Europe and to locate a site in Roslyn would be easier than looking for a site in the new world. In a few months we will have the answer to this question.

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1390020 View attachment 1390021 In the first picture of New Ross #1 is the Templar Castle and #2 is the Templar Chapel.

So what came first the chicken or the egg and in this case what castle was built first,
The New Ross Castle or the Rosslyn Castle.

1, Both sites are built on a mountain.
2, Both sites have water on 3 sides.
3, Both sites have ley lines going through the Castle.
4, Both sites have ley lines going through the Chapel.
5, Both sites have a tunnel running down hill from Chapel to Castle.
6, Both sites have the Chapel up hill above the Castle.
7, Both sites have ground higher above the Chapel.
8, At Both sites you can look north from the higher ground and see a volcano or fault line.
9, Both have Ross in their names . New Ross and Rosslyn

Did the Templars travel to the new world and look for a mountain, with Ley Lines, and water on 3 sides, with higher ground above the castle site with volcanos to the north. Or did the New Ross site come first and the Templars / Masons look for a location that was close to what was built in the new world. After all they knew the land in Europe and to locate a site in Roslyn would be easier than looking for a site in the new world. In a few months we will have the answer to this question.

Before you can claim connection with the Templars or Scotland, you have to establish that there is, in fact, the ruins of a castle in New Ross. You haven't done that. You're putting the cart ahead of the horse.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before you can claim connection with the Templars or Scotland, you have to establish that there is, in fact, the ruins of a castle in New Ross. You haven't done that. You're putting the cart ahead of the horse.
I am on the hunt for gold or treasure and as long as I have info that keeps me on the trail I hunt. If I was tracking a deer I would not stop every 10 yards to tell why I went this way just to argue each stop with someone. No I look for info and I keep going. Well when I started this hunt I was on Hobson Island and I saw a ship wreck and not many people believed me but did I stay there and spend years trying to get everyone to believe me :BangHead: no . I get info and move on. I did not stop on Oak Island, and I did not stop at the Holy Well . I am on the hunt so I move on as long as I believe the info is real its not important if others believe. They will in time. We been finding things faster than we could prove their age. There is time for all of that when I am done with the research tracking. Well I am done and I have the proof but I have a lot of digging to do before I tell all.
This summer we located a lot of Key stones in a field on our first trip and to prove their age and have them dug up would take time and cost me a lot of money so we moved on. On our 2nd trip we located a Vortex and Ley Lines at the site and again we tried to prove this to the government and move on. On our last trip we located more tunnels and rooms and located the church, but again we only have a few days on site each time to prove anything. Its not easy to post what we know because we know a lot of people will not believe us but if we do things right we will win and get our deer at the end :occasion14:

Last edited:

Upnorth42

Sep 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I started reading this and found it to be funny when I saw this part

"At the far end, where the "L" turned southwards and came to an end, the deeds mentioned, surprisingly, a stone wall - a rare thing in Nova Scotia."

100% wrong stone walls are very common in Nova Scotia. There are hundreds of them in the area where I live.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Well when I started this hunt I was on Hobson Island and I saw a ship wreck and not many people believed me but did I stay there and spend years trying to get everyone to believe me" Finderkeeper...

Did you acquire and show physical evidence of the shipwreck to anyone? Just like with your other posts of, "I've found something", the one above about the castles just shows points on a map and photos but nothing tangible.

The overall scheme of your recent post is that you are still looking for something, yet when you started this thread you stated that you had discovered a Templar Vault, yet no evidence was ever presented.

Did you or did you not discover an actual Templar Vault as you stated at the beginning of this thread? Please answer with a yes or no. If yes, please show evidence of the vault itself and not something to the effect, "this intersection of ley lines indicates a vault".

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what it's worth, I truly hope that you have or will find Templar artifacts or structures as I would like to see that history unveiled. But thru the years I've seen so many hoaxs and liars in regards to finding mythical treasures or relics, that I have become overly skeptical of any claims of "something found" without real evidence.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This summer we located a lot of Key stones in a field

How were these stones identified as being key stones? What were their characteristics? Were independent experts in stone construction consulted to verify that these were indeed key stones? Who were they, what were their qualifications, and how did they reach their conclusions?

On our 2nd trip we located a Vortex and Ley Lines at the site and again we tried to prove this to the government and move on.

You would be wise to forget this 'vortex' and 'ley line' foolishness... at least if you want to be taken seriously by anyone outside of this forum. I'm glad it didn't get you anywhere with the government.

On our last trip we located more tunnels and rooms

...so you actually saw, with your own eyes, these tunnels and rooms? Or were they 'found' by dowsing?

...located the church...

Assuming that whatever structure you found is, in fact, the remains of an actual structure, what leads you to the conclusion that it is a church?

Do yourself a favour. Google 'confirmation bias'.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"At the far end, where the "L" turned southwards and came to an end, the deeds mentioned, surprisingly, a stone wall - a rare thing in Nova Scotia."

100% wrong stone walls are very common in Nova Scotia. There are hundreds of them in the area where I live.

Well, all that is, Upnorth, is proof that there was an extensive Templar colony in NS.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Templar Chapel is near a Masonic lodge.

View attachment 1390044
.The Masonic Lodge is right across the street from the castle and it sits on the main Ley Line that runs through New Ross. These are the people that laid out this town and they knew something was here because they knew of the Vortex to.

The real treasure is not at New Ross in a vault chamber , its the knowledge that the Templars had and what they were looking for is the real treasure. Other countries around the world could build and do things we can not do today but they could. When you have the true treasure you don't need money.

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
.The Masonic Lodge is right across the street from the castle and it sits on the main Ley Line that runs through New Ross. These are the people that laid out this town and they knew something was here because they knew of the Vortex to.

The real treasure is not at New Ross in a vault chamber , its the knowledge that the Templars had and what they were looking for is the real treasure. Other countries around the world could build and do things we can not do today but they could. When you have the true treasure you don't need money.

I think I had a friend who was in on locating your ley line!
Cheers, Loki

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So you are now admitting that you never found a Templar Vault?

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

It's been a few years since I've read it and I'm not certain on the timeline, but did you get to the part where the leprechauns are stealing her neighbor's car? It's an interesting read, no doubt about it, but I'm not entirely sure that I'd place it in the nonfiction section.

For what it's worth, I truly hope that you have or will find Templar artifacts or structures as I would like to see that history unveiled. But thru the years I've seen so many hoaxs and liars in regards to finding mythical treasures or relics, that I have become overly skeptical of any claims of "something found" without real evidence.

That's about where I am at. I've done my own poking and prodding and I've applied logic to the question, and I have my own theories. That having been said, humans sometimes do completely illogical things. I like it when the history books have to be changed. I don't think that this will be the case here, but I'll be pleased if it is.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a few years since I've read it and I'm not certain on the timeline, but did you get to the part where the leprechauns are stealing her neighbor's car? It's an interesting read, no doubt about it, but I'm not entirely sure that I'd place it in the nonfiction section.
Hi Dave , Ya I thought the same thing when I saw that part to, but a lot of crazy things happen to us at the site and now I have to rethink things . Why would she put this info on her web site, It would not help her in any way. But Ron her husband said this is what they both saw and it happen for a reason but why. She felt the info had to be told. Well now I see there is over 140 little green men in the Rosslyn Chapel so what does that tell you. Leprechauns are green and these little men ran from the car to the holy well. Everything she sees over the years is going to or from the well. There is a lot of info about Joan that no one knows about but I can tell you this she was sent here to look for the treasure.

Upnorth42

Sep 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's about where I am at. I've done my own poking and prodding and I've applied logic to the question, and I have my own theories. That having been said, humans sometimes do completely illogical things. I like it when the history books have to be changed. I don't think that this will be the case here, but I'll be pleased if it is.

Lol no I did not get to that part. I quit when I saw the part about stone walls being rare. I have a couple of stone walls on my property. I searched along them with a metal detector all I found were pop cans and tractor parts.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dave , Ya I thought the same thing when I saw that part to, but a lot of crazy things happen to us at the site and now I have to rethink things . Why would she put this info on her web site, It would not help her in any way. But Ron her husband said this is what they both saw and it happen for a reason but why. She felt the info had to be told. Well now I see there is over 140 little green men in the Rosslyn Chapel so what does that tell you. Leprechauns are green and these little men ran from the car to the holy well. Everything she sees over the years is going to or from the well. There is a lot of info about Joan that no one knows about but I can tell you this she was sent here to look for the treasure.

By not answering the previous question, you are admitting that you did not actually find a Templar Vault and that the title of this thread is a lie.

At this point it is safe to say that you have zero credibility and have led members on yet another wild treasure/relic hunting yarn.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well now I see there is over 140 little green men in the Rosslyn Chapel so what does that tell you. Leprechauns are green ...

There is a difference between 'little green men' and green men. It would benefit you to learn the difference. Also, leprechauns are not green.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

There will be a lot happening along the 45th Parallel in Nova Scotia over the next five years (a prediction)!
Cheers, Loki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread