What's new

✅ SOLVED Tennis playing lion ?

vickilynn

Full Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites prizm 950 V
When i pulled this out of the ground I was excited ! but then after cleaning it .... I'm like really ? A lion with a tennis racket ? Any thoughts ? Vickilynn
 

Attachments

  • lion 002.webp
    lion 002.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 277
  • lion 003.webp
    lion 003.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 281
wanted to add I am assuming its milk glass and maybe an ornament ...but for what ?
 
Upvote 0
funny , when I think of xmas ..... A lion nor tennis comes to mind . :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Mike's right. Scroll down, you'll see yours here.

http://www.elenasdiscoveries.com/holiday.htm


It may actually not be a tennis raquet. The Japanese were big on lions, and they used to carry what i assume were (male) fans which were very similar to small raquets. Could be based on that i suppose,but your's is definately a xmas tree light...or a Japanese celebration decoration? ;D
 
Upvote 0
To me it looks more like a tennis playing Einstein. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Sure looks like the bulb. Green check?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom