What's new

TerryC Bootlegging on TimC computer

TimC

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
405
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey. Good news and bad news. First good... I met Klondike Ike. In 10 minutes he gave me more gold info than I have had. He gave me a "rock" that he said had arsenopyrite... one of the minerals to look for in the area of Stanton, Az. When you see this mineral, gold is nearby. The bad... TimC, my brother, has terminal cancer. He has been fighting prostate cancer for a few years now. Time line... one year to.... unknown, said the doctor. What did he do when he found out? He WENT SHOPPING! I want some of the stuff he's on! I am on his computer because I have only been here about a week and busy setting up. TTC
 
Logged on... TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom