Left4Dead Greenie Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 17 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Teknetics Delta 4000, Ace 250 Sep 20, 2011 Thread Owner #1 The key found here was made from 1917-1927 and it for a Model T. Sorry it was very windy!!
NWMP Hero Member Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 594 Reaction score 503 Golden Thread 0 Location Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains Detector(s) used Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2011 #2 Looks like a fun dig bud, thanks for posting up. The token is an A.A. medallion I believe.
Left4Dead Greenie Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 17 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Teknetics Delta 4000, Ace 250 Sep 23, 2011 Thread Owner #3 NWMP said: Looks like a fun dig bud, thanks for posting up. The token is an A.A. medallion I believe. Click to expand... Yes you are correct. AA 24 hours sober, I already tossed it. Lol
NWMP said: Looks like a fun dig bud, thanks for posting up. The token is an A.A. medallion I believe. Click to expand... Yes you are correct. AA 24 hours sober, I already tossed it. Lol